Antigua & Barbuda
If you fancied a blissful environment encompassing breath-taking beaches, white sands, buzzing fleets, scuba diving, snorkeling, and coral reefs, then you are at the right place. Antigua and Barbuda is one of the biggest Leeward Islands with English speaking population. Here you can find Mount Obama also called as Boggy Peak, Barbuda – a flat and tiny coral island and Redonda – a desolate island which is also a nature preserve as main attractions. This place is so popular that you are sure brush shoulders with celebrities like Cameron Diaz, Giorgio Armani and many more who either reside or have invested in any property here.
According to statistics, Antigua is considered as the safest place in the Caribbean Islands. VC Bird International Airport situated in Antigua and Barbuda receives direct flights from various well known international destinations including London, Miami, Toronto, New York, Frankfurt and Atlanta, making it an effortlessly accessible destination especially from North America and Europe.
What makes Antigua and Barbuda an ideal choice for second citizenship?
There are numerous reasons to justify the idea. Some important reasons are given below:
- Irrespective of nationality, educational or professional background, anyone can apply
- Children and wife aged under 26 can get a second passport easily
- Elderly parents of more than 65 yrs of age are considered as dependents and are eligible to apply too
- It is not mandatory to travel to this place while the application is in process
- Easy and quick to obtain irrevocable second citizenships and second passports without the need to relocate or surrender the present nationality
- Citizens are allowed to possess dual citizenships and the matter is kept confidential too
- One of the most privileged destinations with appealing travel and tax benefits
- Once a citizen, the passport can take you to more than 145 countries without visa formalities. It includes UK, European Union Schengen zone, Canada and many commonwealth countries
- Antigua and Barbuda boasts to be the sole Caribbean passport that can take you to Canada without a Visa
- Offers an option to resale your property at the end of the fifth year of possession to new applicants who apply for citizenship
- A promising land for investing in various fields including green energy, food production, hospitality and recreation
- A tax haven with no estate or capital gains tax, income tax or inheritance tax. Earnings generated outside this country is non-taxable
Who will qualify to obtain citizenship in Antigua and Barbuda?
According to the Antigua and Barbuda’s Citizenship by Investment program (established in the year 2012), the applicant should have an excellent character, health and personal net value without any criminal case slapped on him/her.